|Antesky Introduces Two Earth Station antenna Easy to Install|
|Date:2010-05-14 10:00 Hits:|
Antesky introduces 7.3m and 6.2m earth station antenna, these two antennas are suitable for all systems integrators seeking to bring their systems on line faster and more economically. The new antenna features advanced dual-reflector technology with 16-piece precision formed aluminum reflector assembly. The main reflector is self-aligning, eliminating the requirement for field alignment.
Antesky 7.3-Meter C/Ku-band Earth Station Antenna, which uses a shaped parabolic reflector, provides high gain and exceptional pattern characteristics as well as low VSWR. This antenna features advanced dual-reflector technology precision formed aluminum reflector assembly. The main reflector is self-aligning, eliminating the requirement for field alignmentso its electric performance can fully meet the specifications associated with the internatianal standards.Antesky earth station antenna systems are available for a wide range of applications including wireless telecommunication service providers, Internet service provider, system operators and broadcasters throughout the world.
Antesky 6.2-Meter Earth Station Antenna, which uses a shaped parabolic reflector, provides high gain and exceptional pattern characteristics as well as low VSWR. The panels of the main reflector are comprised of aluminum sheets and ribs which are stretch-formed, and are riveted on the special mould, So its electric performance can fully meet the specifications associated with the international standards.
These two Ante-sky antenna has the features of Superior electrical performance; Hot-dip Galvanized structural steel; Self-aligning reflectors without using theodolite; Guaranteed high-qualified antenna structure; Fixed or motorizable pedestals; Faster and cheaper system implementation
Stainless Steel Hardware; Compact packaging design for ease and low-cost shipping; Responsive customer service support
The benefits of selecting Ante-sky antennas are: self-aligning reflectors without using theodolite and easy to install, guaranteed high-qualified antenna structure, lower commissioning costs, and an assurance of superior performance, and faster and cheaper system implementation.
Antesky Corporation's satellite earth station system portfolio offers a complete RF solution to companies that are planning broadband satellite networks and companies implementing satellite systems for government, corporate or public communications networks.
Antesky Science Technology Inc. is specially engaged in designing, manufacturing and installing satellite communication earth station antenna and relevant servo equipments. We can offer a complete line of earth station antenna products and systems, such as Satellite communication antennas, TVRO antennas, SNG Antennas, Flyaway antennas, antenna control system and tracking system.
- The Maintenances of Earth Station Antenna from Antesky
- Maintenance and Protection for Satellite Earth Station Ante...
- Antesky Introduces 4.5m Earth Station Antenna With High Qua...
- Antesky Introduces 7.3m Earth Station Antenna With Self-ali...
- Antesky Satellite Antenna Systems and Service
- Antesky Introduces 9.0 meter Dual-Reflector Earth Station A...
- SES, Airbus Defence and Space Delivering Satcom Services to Enterprise Markets
- Antenna System for Tracking LEO and MEO Satellites launched by TeleCommunication Systems
- Arabsat and CETel Take part in African Extended C-band partnership
- 5,000 TrackPhone for mini-VSAT Broadband Network shipped by KVH
- AMC Networks Choose to Distribute Programming toCanadian MSOS with Telesat C-band Capacity
- China and France Support Agreement for Research Satellite
- Norsat Brings out 0.9 Meter Carbon Fiber Manpack
- Earth Station Antenna Tracking System Introduction
- How to Site VSAT Antenna - Rx/Tx antenna
- Application and Development of Flyaway Satellite Station in News Gathering System
- Earth Station Antenna New Technology
- How to site an earth station antenna
- 0.9 M or 1.2 M Ku-band Automatic Flyaway Antenna
- Antesky Introduces Flyaway Antenna