|The testing for Dual Ku-X-band Flyaway Terminals has been finished by Norsat|
|Date:2012-08-06 04:26 Hits:|
On Aug. 1, the Canadian satellite technology company announced that Norsat International has achieved the standard of the NATO Communications and Information (NCI) agency and agreed final acceptance for its Ku and X and Dual band flyaway satellite terminals.
Norsat signed a contract for $1.3 million to supply satellite-based communications equipments and services with NCI agency in August 2011, and has customized to design the flyaway satellite terminals to meet the specifications.
Amiee Chan, Norsat President and CEO said their company's Dual-Band Auto-acquisition Rapid-deployable Terminals (DART+) are main parts of the NCI program and deployed in active combat areas since January 2012, providing data, voice and telecommunications.
Chan stated that Norsat worked specially with NATO for designing and developing innovative DART+ product, which meets the requirements of NCI Agency. The final result is to match the purpose terminal that is generally used to provide precious communications in theatre.
- Eutelsat Reports Growth, Confirms Financial Objectives Thro...
- Norsat’s Satellite Systems Segment Provides Boost in Third ...
- Comtech Wins Two Military Equipment Deals
- Gilat Wins Bolivia Cellular Backhaul Deal
- Inmarsat Reports Strong Quarter for All Sectors
- SNG Broadcast Services Taps Genesis Networks to Give Broadc...
- AMC Networks Choose to Distribute Programming toCanadian MSOS with Telesat C-band Capacity
- China and France Support Agreement for Research Satellite
- Norsat Brings out 0.9 Meter Carbon Fiber Manpack
- Set Up $1.5 Million for Galileo Receiver Technologies to innovate UK
- More Than 1,200 Radios are shipped to US Government by General Dynamics and Rockwell Collins
- SkyEdge 2 VSAT Customer in the Philippines is won by Gilat
- For B777 Aircraft's Ku-band Satellite Connectivity, Global Eagle Entertainment gets STC
- Earth Station Antenna Tracking System Introduction
- How to Site VSAT Antenna - Rx/Tx antenna
- Application and Development of Flyaway Satellite Station in News Gathering System
- Earth Station Antenna New Technology
- How to site an earth station antenna
- 0.9 M or 1.2 M Ku-band Automatic Flyaway Antenna
- Antesky Introduces Flyaway Antenna