news >> SkyEdge 2 VSAT Customer in the Philippines is won by Gilat
|SkyEdge 2 VSAT Customer in the Philippines is won by Gilat|
|Date:2015-01-04 05:48 Hits:|
Delnet International Corp. is a Philippine communications solutions provider. It enables Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PLDT) to offer an enterprise VSAT connectivity service through selecting Gilat’s Ku-band SkyEdge 2 VSAT network. PLDT will apply a SkyEdge 2 hub run by a subsidiary called Cignal, and installed at an Earth station of Pampanga.
Gilat is offering the PLDT project SkyEdge 2 Access and IP VSATs as well. PLDT is going to provide enterprise VSAT connectivity as part of its IP-VPN connectivity solutions series, which expands to areas without earthly or fixed wireless solutions access. Even though Gilat’s Auto Gain Control feature can make every SkyEdge 2 VSAT adapt to bad weather environment automatically, this system is taken good use against rain fade.
- Eutelsat Reports Growth, Confirms Financial Objectives Thro...
- Norsat’s Satellite Systems Segment Provides Boost in Third ...
- Comtech Wins Two Military Equipment Deals
- Gilat Wins Bolivia Cellular Backhaul Deal
- Inmarsat Reports Strong Quarter for All Sectors
- SNG Broadcast Services Taps Genesis Networks to Give Broadc...
- AMC Networks Choose to Distribute Programming toCanadian MSOS with Telesat C-band Capacity
- China and France Support Agreement for Research Satellite
- Norsat Brings out 0.9 Meter Carbon Fiber Manpack
- Set Up $1.5 Million for Galileo Receiver Technologies to innovate UK
- More Than 1,200 Radios are shipped to US Government by General Dynamics and Rockwell Collins
- SkyEdge 2 VSAT Customer in the Philippines is won by Gilat
- For B777 Aircraft's Ku-band Satellite Connectivity, Global Eagle Entertainment gets STC
- Earth Station Antenna Tracking System Introduction
- How to Site VSAT Antenna - Rx/Tx antenna
- Application and Development of Flyaway Satellite Station in News Gathering System
- Earth Station Antenna New Technology
- How to site an earth station antenna
- 0.9 M or 1.2 M Ku-band Automatic Flyaway Antenna
- Antesky Introduces Flyaway Antenna