|Selex chose Viasat Antenna and Modems for NATO Communications|
|Date:2012-07-16 00:44 Hits:|
July.11, Viasat confirmed that they have signed a contract with Selex Elsag to provide X-band antenna and its MD-1366 Enhanced Bandwidth Efficient Modem (EBEM). These are
for expanding NATO static ground satellite communications in Belgium and Italy and upgrading services in Greece and Turkey.
estimated to delivery and install at NATO European sites by the end of 2012.
Viasat said it would develop the technology to supply multicarrier-capable antenna and a secure with Selex and NATO Satellite GROUND Station (SGS) PROJECT with, bandwidth-efficient open standard system to make sure coalition interoperability. And they also stated in the company that MD-1366 EBEM would replace legacy, FDMA modems and ensure future interoperability with joint, allied and coalition forces, as well as a key objective of the U.S. Army WIN-T program and other NATO nation partners.
- Eutelsat Reports Growth, Confirms Financial Objectives Thro...
- Norsat’s Satellite Systems Segment Provides Boost in Third ...
- Comtech Wins Two Military Equipment Deals
- Gilat Wins Bolivia Cellular Backhaul Deal
- Inmarsat Reports Strong Quarter for All Sectors
- SNG Broadcast Services Taps Genesis Networks to Give Broadc...
- AMC Networks Choose to Distribute Programming toCanadian MSOS with Telesat C-band Capacity
- China and France Support Agreement for Research Satellite
- Norsat Brings out 0.9 Meter Carbon Fiber Manpack
- Set Up $1.5 Million for Galileo Receiver Technologies to innovate UK
- More Than 1,200 Radios are shipped to US Government by General Dynamics and Rockwell Collins
- SkyEdge 2 VSAT Customer in the Philippines is won by Gilat
- For B777 Aircraft's Ku-band Satellite Connectivity, Global Eagle Entertainment gets STC
- Earth Station Antenna Tracking System Introduction
- How to Site VSAT Antenna - Rx/Tx antenna
- Application and Development of Flyaway Satellite Station in News Gathering System
- Earth Station Antenna New Technology
- How to site an earth station antenna
- 0.9 M or 1.2 M Ku-band Automatic Flyaway Antenna
- Antesky Introduces Flyaway Antenna