|How to Site VSAT Antenna - Rx/Tx antenna|
|Date:2010-10-06 17:01 Hits:|
VSAT Antennas become more and more popular in recent years, however, some people don't know how to select the VSAT antenna site, and this article will give you guidance.
The VSAT (Very Small Aperture Terminal) is a telecommunication system based on wireless satellite network. Although it is easily implemented due to the wireless nature of connectivity, a critical issue that cannot be ignored during a VSAT installation is how to prepare the vsat antenna site.
In order to achieve maximum performance of your antenna system, it is important to select the correct location for the antenna .The following guidelines should be observed when selecting a site for the installation.
Firstly, the vsat antenna site should have a clear unobstructed view to the satellite, so it should be clear of any obstructions, such as trees or buildings.
Secondly, the site should be relatively flat and level for ease of installation and access to the antenna.
Thirdly, the site should be checked for underground obstruction, such as buried cables or pipes.
Fourthly, all local building codes should be adhered to (such as grounding, foundation requirements, zoning rules, set backs, etc)
More over, the antenna site must be positioned conveniently close to the main building that will house the electronics and provide the electrical power to the antenna.
Antesky Science Technology Inc. is specially engaged in designing, manufacturing and installing satellite communication antennas and relevant servo equipments. We can offer a complete line of earth station antenna products and systems, such as VSAT antennas, Tx/Rx antennas, TV receive only antennas, satellite news gathering Antennas, Flyaway, antenna control system and tracking system.
- The Maintenances of Earth Station Antenna from Antesky
- Maintenance and Protection for Satellite Earth Station Ante...
- Antesky Introduces 4.5m Earth Station Antenna With High Qua...
- Antesky Introduces 7.3m Earth Station Antenna With Self-ali...
- Antesky Satellite Antenna Systems and Service
- Antesky Introduces 9.0 meter Dual-Reflector Earth Station A...
- SES, Airbus Defence and Space Delivering Satcom Services to Enterprise Markets
- Antenna System for Tracking LEO and MEO Satellites launched by TeleCommunication Systems
- Arabsat and CETel Take part in African Extended C-band partnership
- 5,000 TrackPhone for mini-VSAT Broadband Network shipped by KVH
- AMC Networks Choose to Distribute Programming toCanadian MSOS with Telesat C-band Capacity
- China and France Support Agreement for Research Satellite
- Norsat Brings out 0.9 Meter Carbon Fiber Manpack
- Earth Station Antenna Tracking System Introduction
- How to Site VSAT Antenna - Rx/Tx antenna
- Application and Development of Flyaway Satellite Station in News Gathering System
- Earth Station Antenna New Technology
- How to site an earth station antenna
- 0.9 M or 1.2 M Ku-band Automatic Flyaway Antenna
- Antesky Introduces Flyaway Antenna