|Antesky Introduces 9.0 meter Dual-Reflector Earth Station Antennas|
|Date:2010-04-21 10:00 Hits:|
Antsky 9.0 meter Earth Station Antennas are used for broadcast applications and high-density data, voice, and communications networks
Antesky Corporation introduced a 9.0 meter dual-reflector Earth Station Antenna. The new antenna has a computer-optimized dual-reflector Prime-focus optics system for high gain and excellent radiation pattern performance. It is manufactured using close-tolerance techniques established for antennas operating at high frequencies. These ensure an extremely accurate surface contour, resulting in high antenna performance efficiency. The new ante-sky antennas are available for C or Ku-Band 2 or 4-port configurations with linear or circular polarization. All 9.0-meter antennas comply with AsiaSat, APSTAR, Eutelsat, Intelsat(R), ITU-R and US FCC standards.
Antesky earth station antennas offer maximum durability with minimal maintenance. Their rugged aluminum and steel construction ensures extended product life. The ground mount assembly is made from hot-dipped galvanized steel for long life. There is a 3-year warranty on all structural components.
The 9.0-meter ESA offers standard wind survival up to 125 mph (200 km/h) in any position of operation. Other options available include anti-icing equipment, waveguide cross axis kits, and pressurization systems. Microprocessor-based step track control and motorizable mount options are also available.
About Antesky Corporation
Antesky Science Technology Inc. is a global supplier of communications systems equipment and services. Major markets are earth station antennas C which includes Satellite communication antennas, TVRO antennas, SNG antennas and flyaway antennas.
- The Maintenances of Earth Station Antenna from Antesky
- Maintenance and Protection for Satellite Earth Station Ante...
- Antesky Introduces 4.5m Earth Station Antenna With High Qua...
- Antesky Introduces 7.3m Earth Station Antenna With Self-ali...
- Antesky Satellite Antenna Systems and Service
- Antesky Introduces 9.0 meter Dual-Reflector Earth Station A...
- SES, Airbus Defence and Space Delivering Satcom Services to Enterprise Markets
- Antenna System for Tracking LEO and MEO Satellites launched by TeleCommunication Systems
- Arabsat and CETel Take part in African Extended C-band partnership
- 5,000 TrackPhone for mini-VSAT Broadband Network shipped by KVH
- AMC Networks Choose to Distribute Programming toCanadian MSOS with Telesat C-band Capacity
- China and France Support Agreement for Research Satellite
- Norsat Brings out 0.9 Meter Carbon Fiber Manpack
- Earth Station Antenna Tracking System Introduction
- How to Site VSAT Antenna - Rx/Tx antenna
- Application and Development of Flyaway Satellite Station in News Gathering System
- Earth Station Antenna New Technology
- How to site an earth station antenna
- 0.9 M or 1.2 M Ku-band Automatic Flyaway Antenna
- Antesky Introduces Flyaway Antenna