news >> 0.9 M or 1.2 M Ku-band Automatic Flyaway Antenna
|0.9 M or 1.2 M Ku-band Automatic Flyaway Antenna|
|Date:2011-07-20 14:28 Hits:|
The characteristics of antenna system performance are as follows:
1. The antenna is shaped and assembled by four pieces of aluminum panels, with characteristics of large rigidity, light weight, high precision of profile, and convenient assembly.
2. The antenna is packed in a case, which is convenient to carry, suitable for long highway transportation and taken by two people.
3. The servo system of satellite antenna adopts three-axis (azimuth, elevation and polarization) automatic control.
4. The antenna control with mechanical handle has two categories which are manual and automatic mode.
5. The antenna system is equipped with electronic compass, satellite spectrum testing and display device.
6. The antenna controller has azimuth, elevation and polarization angle and display function for satellite signal spectrum.
7. The antenna controller can prestore parameter of six satellites and automatically align any one of six satellites.The antenna controller possesses function of automatic deploy and reset. The operation adopts remote control and the equipment is very simple. Automatic satellite search only needs 3 minutes.
Antesky Science Technology Inc. is specially engaged in designing, manufacturing and installing satellite communication antennas and relevant servo equipments. We can offer a complete line of earth station antenna products and systems, such as Satellite communication antennas, Earth Station Antenna, Vsat antenna,TV receive only antennas, satellite news gathering Antennas, Flyaway antenna, control system and tracking system.
Antesky antenna reflector has the characteristic of good structure and mechanical properties. It adopts precision formed aluminum reflectors, extensive use of hot-dipped galvanized steel, and multi-layer protective painting. These high-qualified material and multi-layer protective measures improve anti-corrosion ability and extend the antenna life.
Antesky earth station antenna systems are designed by advanced CAD technology so that the antenna can get high effective, low noise temperature and low sidelobe. Due to the optimization design, it can achieve superior performance in a wide frequency.
All Ante-sky earth station antennas include a three-year limited warranty which is the longest in the industry.
Round out your system package with full service program management, design, documentation, installation, and testing. The Ante-sky comprehensive service philosophy guarantees the final turnkey system solution meets or exceeds specified requirements.
Antesky designs each system individually, engineering, installing and testing to meet or exceed customer requirements and system specifications. Ante-sky ESA satellite
communications systems deliver the ultimate in performance and dependability in a single cost-effective package.
Faster, Easier Installation
Antesky antennas are specifically engineered to simplify and quicken installation, resulting in significant cost savings to our customers.
- The Maintenances of Earth Station Antenna from Antesky
- Maintenance and Protection for Satellite Earth Station Ante...
- Antesky Introduces 4.5m Earth Station Antenna With High Qua...
- Antesky Introduces 7.3m Earth Station Antenna With Self-ali...
- Antesky Satellite Antenna Systems and Service
- Antesky Introduces 9.0 meter Dual-Reflector Earth Station A...
- SES, Airbus Defence and Space Delivering Satcom Services to Enterprise Markets
- Antenna System for Tracking LEO and MEO Satellites launched by TeleCommunication Systems
- Arabsat and CETel Take part in African Extended C-band partnership
- 5,000 TrackPhone for mini-VSAT Broadband Network shipped by KVH
- AMC Networks Choose to Distribute Programming toCanadian MSOS with Telesat C-band Capacity
- China and France Support Agreement for Research Satellite
- Norsat Brings out 0.9 Meter Carbon Fiber Manpack
- Earth Station Antenna Tracking System Introduction
- How to Site VSAT Antenna - Rx/Tx antenna
- Application and Development of Flyaway Satellite Station in News Gathering System
- Earth Station Antenna New Technology
- How to site an earth station antenna
- 0.9 M or 1.2 M Ku-band Automatic Flyaway Antenna
- Antesky Introduces Flyaway Antenna